Understanding and Implementing FAST Agile.
Fluid Scaling Technology is a way for people to self-organize around work – that scales.
Instructor/trainer/facilitator: Per Beining
Practical: 2 days, 9 AM till 5 PM, with regular breaks, lunch, and coffee breaks included.
This two-day, in-person, instructor-led, activity-based class is geared to deeply understanding Fluid Scaling Technology (FAST). It will cover FAST’s what, why, and how, including how to start and common pitfalls to avoid.
The style of this class will follow a plan but not in a highly controlled or structured way. Instead, we will allow for the group’s interests and needs to determine the content and pace – and allow for emergence.
The FAST Operating Model comprises a central core and several supporting components.
- What is FAST
- Flow Cycle
- Dynamic Reteaming and how it plays out
- Modern Product Management
- Visualizing Work (and Complexity)
- Forecasting Mechanisms
- Reflect and Improve in a dynamic reteaming environment
- Self-management and New Ways of Working (Teal)
- Small scale, Large Scale, Portfolio Scale FAST
- Small or Large Scale?
- Building a Collective
- Experiments and Methods to introduce and start a FAST experiment in your org
- Pitfalls to look out for & what can kill your experiment
- FAST as a Replacement for Scrum
- FAST and SAFe?
- Network Organizational Theory
- Dynamic Teaming
- Wisdom of crowds, Collective Intelligence
- The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Business Adaptability
There will be a certificate of attendance for the class.
Agilistas, Network Design Pioneers, Product Managers, You!